How to Overcome your Fears about Fundraising and Inspire Catholics to Donate
I share my best tips with Jennifer on her Sirius XM Radio Show on what makes Catholics donate (and not donate). We also talk about how to inspire people to give. I also offered practical advice on what you can do at your parish and school level to fundraise quicker and easier.
If you have ever wanted to learn how to fundraise better, I recommend listening to this interview. Jennifer helps me walk through the lighter and fun side of fundraising for the Catholic Church. As Catholics, we will all find ourselves in a position where we will have to fundraise. Whether it’s for your kids’ school or a personal cause, we dive into the practicalities of fundraising and how we all can be better fundraisers.
We speak about:
- The best way to start fundraising
- 4 steps to making fundraising a lot easier
- The fear of asking and how to overcome it
- What resources can help Catholics at the local level
- My story and how I am helping Catholics worldwide with my website, CatholicFundraiser.net
- How I am helping Catholic organizations and parishes re-evangelize in France and England
I also recommend downloading my free e-book, How to Fundraise in 10 Easy Steps, which offers practical steps on how to fundraise effectively in a Catholic context.
Please click the share buttons at the bottom of this page to share with your friends, family, fellow parishioners, and parish priests.
You can visit Jennifer Fulwiler’s homepage to learn more about her work, talk radio show, and upcoming books.