CatholicFundraiser.net is the #1 Catholic website for training, advice, and tools for Catholic apostolates, religious communities, and non-profits who want to raise funds and strengthen their missions in the era of the New Evangelization.
We provide online training and services for Catholic non-profits, religious communities, and missions who are building world-changing organizations with supernatural impact.
Powered by the Holy Spirit, we help over 5,000 Catholic causes raise millions of dollars every year.
Do you want to join an amazing team doing world-changing work for the Lord and Church?
Contact us if you want to join an exciting team that helps Catholic non-profits run marketing and fundraising campaigns that allow them to do more of what they do best: saving lives and souls.
Are you who we are looking for?
We’re growing, and we’re looking for talented, amazing, high-functioning superstar interns to join the team. Fundraising and marketing are never on the top of the list of things to do for a Catholic non-profit, but when it’s done right, it can be transformational.
Therefore, it’s our mission at CatholicFundraiser.net to make asking for donations easy. We are looking for interns who can help us do just that.
We are looking for people who have the following skills:
- Loves speaking with people
- Have a passion for teaching and sharing knowledge with others
- Pro-active work ethic – “gets things done”
- Inspired by the possibilities to make Catholic causes more successful in fundraising
- Able to work remotely – experience using Google Hangout, Skype, Zoom, and other virtual software
- Excellent writing skills – knows how to share ideas and tell a story
- Understands the importance fundraising can have on an organization and isn’t shy when it comes to asking for donations
- Develop social media content – podcasts, vlogs, and blogs – take something from concept, design, edit, and publish
- Experience with Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, and CatholicAdNet
- Enjoys working with spreadsheets and word documents
- Analytical mindset – one of your favorite books of the Bible is Numbers!
- Reach and exceed personal targets for getting things done (there’s a lot to get done).
- Formulate fundraising strategies and vision for a Catholic cause, engaging with the insights and teams for donor history, trend data, seasonality and analysis in support of fundraising planning.
- Build intentional relationships with Catholic leaders and directors that drive their mission forward.
- Develop and nurture relationships with Catholic leaders to increase their donor relationships. Lead teams to prepare content for fundraising campaigns, balance workloads, evaluate campaign performance, identify donor opportunities and follow up/through on requests.
- Ensure that Catholic causes are continually growing their donor bases by continually putting the mission first.
We have a great team that works together closely, collaboratively, and with huge compassion. We’re a team of faith-driven “A” players, and we’re only interested in working with faith-driven “A” players.
We’re a virtual team which has huge benefits, and also brings its own set of challenges. One of those challenges is that it puts a premium on communication skills, so we’re especially focused on people who have great communication skills and high emotional intelligence.
- Bachelor’s degree from a university (or in progress)
- Experience with computers and remote work
- Understands the power of taking action, especially when it comes to Catholic non-profits
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- Can present ideas clearly
- Go-go attitude
- Wants to understand how fundraising works in the Catholic context
- Practicing Catholic (zero exceptions)
- Full union with the Catholic Church and Magisterium (zero exceptions)
How to apply
Are you still interested? Does this sound like a team you want to be part of?
Think you can add something great to our team? Do you have a flair for fundraising and feel like you could bring some firepower to the team? Tell us what you have in mind in your video.
We are quickly expanding and are always on the lookout for exceptional people. We are a small team working to achieve BIG things so every person that joins CatholicFudnraiser.net has a significant impact on what we become.
The internship is for a 3-month period. The start date is immediate.
Click Apply Now. Tell us what you can do and why you would be awesome for the CatholicFundraiser.net team, including what your credentials have.
Please note: we are a fully virtual company with top-notch players, and if you are looking for a short term “feather in your cap” or “mentoring to build your own Catholic cause” this is not the place for you.
Remember: don’t be afraid to be yourself, we want to meet you and see if we are a match. If this sounds like an environment that would suit you, click the Apply Now button and tell us what you’ve got!